A good marketing plan is essential for keeping a business on track. If you do not know how you will be promoting a product or service, you will not maximise your profits or build a loyal following. You may end up targeting the wrong audience, wasting time and money as a result.
This course will take you through the process of drawing up a marketing plan. You will learn how to conduct background research, structure the plan and put it into action.
You Will Learn:
- The 4 reasons why making a marketing plan is so important to the overall health and development of a business
- How to put together a comprehensive marketing plan in 5 steps and the rationale behind each stage
- Why you may need an online marketing plan, the structure of a good online marketing plan and why you need to consider search engine optimisation (SEO)
- The general principles you need to follow when researching, finalising and double-checking your plan
- Five ways to put your plan into action, when to ask for help and how to monitor your progress
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- If you own a business, this course will help you learn how to promote your products and services in a straightforward, effective way
- If you work in sales or marketing, this course will help you write a plan that allows you to successfully target your ideal customer demographic
- If you are responsible for making high-level strategic decisions in your company, this course will help you look at the broader picture and push the business in the right direction
- If you have a general interest in marketing, this course will show you how companies put together marketing strategies