This course on Dementia has been designed to help you understand what dementia is, the different types of dementia, how to diagnose dementia and how to care for people with dementia. This has been developed using the latest guidance from the medical and nursing Royal Colleges, the Department of Health and the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE).
This bundle includes the following courses:
- Dementia – An Understanding
- Dementia – Clinical Guidelines
- Dementia – Dealing with Challenging Behaviour
- Dementia – Interventions for Cognitive and Non-Cognitive
- Dementia – Types of Dementia
- Dementia Care Practice Level 3