Meetings are lifelines for any business as they help people to exchange ideas and information, solve problems, plan for growth and make decisions. Productive meetings are associated with a flow of energy that cannot be replicated in online communication such as emails. However, unplanned and unstructured meetings can be a waste of time and result in loss of valuable time and effort.
This course on Leading Team Meetings trains you to conduct meetings in a way that gets more done in shorter time spans.
In this course, you will learn:
- How to plan and organise meetings only when they are needed, how to define objectives and prepare agendas.
- How to decide on the team members to invite to the meeting which will include key decision makers, members who can offer expertise on the subject and those who have a stake in the decision
- How to decide on the frequency and time durations in order for meetings to be effective; the correct frequency and time spans can help boost effectiveness of meetings
- How to communicate in the best manner using both verbal as well as non-verbal communication for maximum efficacy
- How to adopt special tips and strategies that help lead effective and successful meetings without wasting time
Important benefits of doing the course include the following:
- You can help reduce time and manpower wastage and turn meetings into successful and productive experiences
- You can play a more active role as facilitator to ensure smooth communication and decision making
- You can help boost the bottom line and improve synergy among employees and subordinates